Prices are shown as £ Vat Inclusive ( £ Vat Exclusive )
Standard Conversion FAQ
Q: What radios have you successfully converted?
A: Radiomobile 1070X, 1070, 1085XT,1095, 80, 980T. Motorola Mod 114, 22283,
980T. Blaupunkt Frankfurt, Berlin. Most Beckers and other manufacturers from the 40s
to the 80s.
Q: Can you convert my own radio?
A: Yes we can.
To convert a customer owned radio to the same spec as the radios featured here would be a fixed
cost of £450.00 ( £375.00 ), both plus P+P. If you also require Bluetooth with hands free telephone and music streaming
please add £204.00 ( £170.00 ). Please see Own Radio
P+P is either UK Royal Mail Special Delivery @ £12.00 ( £10.00 )
or World Wide Royal Mail Signed @ £30.00 ( £25.00 )
Q: What technical specification is the converted radio?
A: Specification is :-
- 4 Channel amplifier with 45 Watts RMS per channel. 180 Watts RMS Total.
- Full range Digital FM and AM tuner.
- Supply voltage: 10-15V
- Distortion factor: 0.1%
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 90dB
- Negative or Positive earth (Made to order)
- Typical current consumption < 3 Amps
- In line fuse rated @ 10 Amps
- IPOD / MP3 connectivity (cable supplied)
Q: Do you supply a radio fitting service?
A: No but we work closely with EAB Classics who have fitted many of our radios and are